MEDITATION AND PRANAYAMA
These specially crafted classes use ancient techniques of yoga to attain a tranquil and peaceful state of mind. The use of various breathing techniques (pranayama) and different ways of meditation (dhyana) allows one to experience deep sense of stability and calmness. In today’s lifestyle where mind is constantly engaged in so many things can sometimes leave us with the problems like hypertension, insomnia, anxiety disorders etc., therefore the importance of mental health becomes even essential than ever. Meditation classes are especially sequenced as per the need and nature of the individual or the group to ensure some encouraging positive results.
Meditation & Pranayama needs no introduction. It’s a process of re-training ourselves to
- a) improve focus,
- b) improve relaxation,
- c) unwind stress,
- d) improve mindfulness and
- e) spiritual development.
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU
- If you have been practicing yoga, intensively and continuously, and want to move to the next level.
- If you want to learn how to get harmony between body, mind and soul.
- If you want to deepen your personal asana and meditation practice.You want to learn and practice in a compassionate and non-competitive yet challenging environment.
- If you are looking for a comprehensive, safe, well/structured, anatomically precise yet intuitive approach.
- If you wish to explore the subtler and deeper level of awareness.
- If you have a strong desire to share this art of living with others.
- If you are ready to learn yoga beyond asanas.
This class is open to all applicants.